Slow Cooker BBQ Country Ribs
Servings 6 servings
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless country style pork ribs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Spray a slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place ribs inside.
- Whisk together all other ingredients in a small bowl then pour over ribs.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve ribs with extra sauce from the slow cooker for dipping, if desired.
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker BBQ Country Ribs
Serving: 4.8ounces | Calories: 445kcal | Carbohydrates: 37.2g | Protein: 36g | Fat: 16.9g