Turkey Herb Stuffing
Servings 10 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced honey crisp apple
- 2 (10 ounce) package Mrs. Cubbison’s Herb Seasoned Cube Stuffing
- 1 Tablespoon dried sage
- 1 Tablespoon poultry seasoning
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add turkey and season with sage, onion powder, salt and garlic powder. Cook, breaking up meat, until turkey is cooked through then drain excess liquid from the pan.
- Add onion and celery and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until vegetables are tender then remove from heat and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add apple, dried stuffing, dried sage and poultry seasoning to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Pour chicken broth and melted butter over stuffing and mix until combined and evenly distributed, then spread in an even layer in prepared pan. Cover pan with foil and bake for 35-40 minutes or until set in the center.
MFP: MFF Turkey Herb Stuffing
Serving: 7.1ounces | Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 42.8g | Protein: 15.9g | Fat: 11.1g