Servings 6 people
- 1 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pound cucumber peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, water, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Add sliced cucumber to the bowl and mix until all cucumbers coated in dressing.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Drain excess liquid and garnish with sesame seeds before serving.
MFP: MFF Marinated Cucumbers
Serving: 2.5ounces | Calories: 62kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.3g | Protein: 0.6g | Fat: 0.3g