Zucchini Corn Casserole
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 pounds zucchini squash diced
- 1 cup sweet onion diced
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 (8.5 ounce) can corn drained
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and onion and sauté for 10 minutes, or until tender. Add garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cooked zucchini and onion, corn, yogurt, sour cream, eggs, salt, pepper and cheddar cheese.
- Spread mixture in an even layer in prepared pan and top with bread crumbs. Spray crumbs generously with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, for 45-50 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
MFP: MFF Zucchini Corn Casserole March 2022
Serving: 8.2g | Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.4g | Protein: 15.8g | Fat: 12.9g