Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds steamed broccoli florets
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Finely chop broccoli (or use a food processor) then place in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Scoop out 1 Tablespoon of broccoli mixture at a time, shape into tots (a cylinder shape) and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Spray the top of tots with cooking spray and bake for 20 minutes. Heat oven to high broil and cook an additional 1-2 minutes, or until lightly golden brown.
MFP: MFF Broccoli Tots
Serving: 5.6ounces | Calories: 178kcal | Carbohydrates: 22.2g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5.1g