Roasted Sweet Potato and Onion
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 cup sweet onion diced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Toss sweet potatoes, onion and garlic in olive oil and spread in an even layer on prepared baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until tender.
MFP: MFF Roasted Sweet Potato and Onion
Serving: 4ounces | Calories: 184kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 2.7g | Fat: 4.6g