Tater Tot Casserole
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup white onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can green beans drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can corn drained
- 26 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook for 8-10 minutes, breaking up meat, until cooked through.
- Add garlic powder, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce and stir to combine. Sprinkle flour on top of ground beef and cook, stirring continuously, for 1-2 minutes. Pour beef broth in the skillet and cook for a few minutes until thickened. Add yogurt and mix until well combined.
- Fold in green beans and corn then spread mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with frozen tater tots and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes, or until tater tots are golden brown and cheese is melted.
MFP: MFF Tater Tot Casserole
Serving: 13.3ounces | Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 34.2g | Fat: 23.7g