Slow Cooker Asian Pulled Pork
Servings 8 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds pork loin roast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Season pork with salt and pepper then place pork loin in the skillet and sear until browned on all sides (about 2-3 minutes on each side). Place pork in a slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, brown sugar, sesame oil, rice vinegar, hoisin sauce and minced garlic. Pour sauce over pork. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- After cooking, shred pork in slow cooker and stir into the sauce.
- Serve on buns topped with the Sesame Coleslaw, over rice, etc. (log separately).
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Asian Pulled Pork
Serving: 4.1ounces | Calories: 301kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.4g | Protein: 30.8g | Fat: 13.4g