Vegetable Lo Mein
Servings 6 people
- 8 ounces uncooked Barilla Protein+ Spaghetti Noodles
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1 cup snow peas
- 3 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 3 Tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, mushrooms, red bell pepper, carrot and snow peas and sauté until tender, about 3-4 minutes. Add spinach and cook for 1-2 minutes or until wilted.
- Add cooked noodles and sauce and toss to combine. Garnish with sesame seeds and serve.
MFP: MFF Vegetable Lo Mein February 2021
Serving: 4.9ounces | Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 33.3g | Protein: 8.9g | Fat: 4.7g