Tacos Al Pastor
Servings 8 people
- 7 ounces red onion diced
- 1 ounce fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 pound fresh pineapple diced
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 pounds pork tenderloin cut into 1⁄4-inch slices
- Mission Extra Thin Corn Tortillas not included in nutrition information
- In a small mixing bowl, combine topping ingredients; cover and store in the refrigerator until serving.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pineapple juice, orange juice, vinegar, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, oregano and cumin. Place sliced pork tenderloin in a gallon- sized resealable bag and pour marinade on top. Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Oil and preheat grill to medium-high heat. Discard marinade and grill pork for 7-8 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Remove pork from grill, cut into small pieces. Serve pork over as many tortillas as desired (log separately) and top with pineapple topping.
*1 serving: 3.7 ounces meat and 3 ounces pineapple topping
MFP: MFF Tacos Al Pastor July 2021
Serving: 3.7ounces | Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.7g | Protein: 47.5g | Fat: 5.8g