Greek Pasta Salad
Servings 8 people
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked rotini pasta
- 1 pound cooked chicken diced
- 6 ounces English cucumber diced
- 3 ounces red onion minced
- 3 ounces red bell pepper diced
- 3 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese crumbles
- 3 ounces pitted kalamata olives halved
- 4 ounces grape tomatoes halved
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water then set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients, pour on top of salad and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
MFP: MFF Greek Pasta Salad. July 2021
Serving: 11.5ounces | Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 37.2g | Protein: 18.9g | Fat: 15g