Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Beef
Servings 8 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless chuck roast
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
- 8 hamburger buns not included in nutrition information
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chuck roast to the skillet and sear until browned on all sides (about 2-3 minutes on each side). Place roast in a slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and chili powder. Rub seasoning on the outside of the roast and pour barbecue sauce on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred meat using two forks and stir into sauce. Serve on hamburger buns, if desired (not included in nutrition information so log separately).
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Beef
Serving: 5ounces | Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.8g | Protein: 21.3g | Fat: 17.8g