Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons green onion diced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Kraft Olive Oil Reduced Fat Mayo
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Optional ingredients (not included in nutrition info, so log separately):
- Hamburger buns Lettuce
- Red onion
- Additional mayo + sauce
- Oil and preheat a grill or skillet to medium- high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Form mixture into 6 patties (weighing 6.8 ounces each) and cook on preheated grill for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Serve on hamburger buns with lettuce, tomato, red onion, additional mayo, etc. (not included in nutrition information so log ingredients separately).
Serving size: 1 patty
MFP: MFF Chicken Burgers July 2021
Calories: 348kcal | Carbohydrates: 16.1g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 18.1g