Servings 6 people
- 1 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 pound 93% lean ground beef
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 2 Tablespoons light sour cream
- 1/4 cup diced green onion
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine self rising flour and Greek yogurt until a thick dough forms.
- Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface into a large rectangle (approximately 10’”x14”) then place on prepared baking sheet; set aside.
- Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, breaking up the beef, until cooked through and onion is tender. Drain excess grease then season with chili powder, cumin, coriander, onion powder, salt and pepper. Remove from heat; set aside.
- Spread refried beans in a thin layer over the dough. Top with cheese, ground beef mixture, olives and tomato.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven and top with sour cream and green onion before serving.
MFP: MFF Taco Pizza
Serving: 7ounces | Calories: 374kcal | Carbohydrates: 35.6g | Protein: 28.6g | Fat: 13g