Honey Mustard Sausage & Vegetables
Servings 6 people
- 4 ounces yellow onion diced
- 1 pound red potatoes diced
- 8 Aidell’s Chicken and Apple Sausages sliced
- 8 ounces asparagus spears white ends removed then cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl or resealable gallon-sized bag, toss together onion, potato, chicken sausage, asparagus and olive oil.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
- While baking, whisk together all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. After cooking, pour sauce over the sausage and vegetables then toss to coat. Return to the oven and broil on high for 1-2 minutes, watching that it doesn’t burn.
MFP: MFF Honey Mustard Sausage and Vegetables January 2022
Serving: 7.1ounces | Calories: 318kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.9g | Protein: 19.1g | Fat: 17.1g