Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds cauliflower florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Add cauliflower florets to a gallon-sized resealable bag. Pour olive oil on top, seal bag and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, garlic powder, pepper and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle on top of cauliflower then seal bag and shake until cauliflower is evenly coated.
- Spread in an even layer on prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes or until fork tender.
MFP: MFF Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower January 2022
Serving: 3.4ounces | Calories: 100kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.7g | Protein: 3.8g | Fat: 6.4g