Stir Fried Vegetables
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 green bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup carrots sliced
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup Truvia Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell peppers, carrots, mushrooms, peas, and broccoli. Sauté 4-5 minutes, or until vegetables are almost tender.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together Truvia, soy sauce, chicken broth, garlic, and cornstarch.
- Pour sauce over vegetables and cook for a few more minutes until sauce has thickened.
MFP: MFF Stir Fried Vegetables November 2020
Serving: 4.6ounces | Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 18.5g | Protein: 3.9g | Fat: 2.5g