Servings 8 knots
- 1 3/4 cup self rising flour
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon butter melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine flour and yogurt until a thick dough forms. Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface and divide into 8 equal pieces. Roll out each piece of dough into an 8-inch strip. Grab both ends of the dough and meet together then and fold one end over the other to form a knot.
- Place knots on prepared pan and brush with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle mixture on top of knots and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serving size: 1 knot
MFP: MFF Garlic Knots November 2020
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.8g | Protein: 5.9g | Fat: 1.8g