Greek Yogurt Mashed Potatoes
Servings 6 people
- 2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel and cut potatoes then place in a large pot and fill with water until potatoes are covered. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Let boil for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain potatoes and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mash potatoes then add yogurt, milk, butter, salt and pepper.
- Stir to combine and serve.
MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Mashed Potatoes November 2020
Serving: 7.8ounces | Calories: 163kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.5g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 4.1g