Roasted Parmesan Broccoli
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds broccoli florets
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place broccoli in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle olive oil on top, add minced garlic and toss until lightly coated.
- Sprinkle on salt, pepper and parmesan cheese; toss to coat. Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
1 serving 1/6 of recipe.
MFP: MFF Parmesan Roasted Broccoli
Calories: 112kcal | Carbohydrates: 9.8g | Protein: 6.6g | Fat: 5.7g