Sheet Pan Steak and Vegetables
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds sirloin steak cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together soy sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, honey, garlic and pepper. Add steak, onion, peppers and mushrooms to marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Strain meat and vegetables from the bowl and discard marinade.
- Spread meat and vegetables on the prepared baking sheet and cook for 18-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Serving is 1/6 of recipe
MFP: MFF Sheet Pan Steak and Vegetables November 2020
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 8.3g | Protein: 37.7g | Fat: 24.8g