Servings 8 people
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 (25 gram) scoops vanilla protein powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour, cornmeal, Truvia, salt, baking powder, and protein powder in a large mixing bowl. Add eggs, milk, and coconut oil and mix until well combined.
- Pour batter into a 9-inch cake pan or pie tin sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
MFP: MFF Cornbread November 2020
Serving: 3.6ounces | Calories: 260kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.2g | Protein: 9.4g | Fat: 10.9g