Slow Cooker Smashed Sweet Potatoes
Servings 6 people
- 2 1/2 pounds sweet potatoes peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- Water to cover potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons low-fat 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Add peeled and diced sweet potatoes to the slow cooker and fill with water until potatoes are fully submerged.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours.
- When finished cooking, drain water from the slow cooker, keeping sweet potatoes in the slow cooker.
- Using an electric hand mixer or potato masher, mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add milk, butter, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; mix until well combined.
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes February 2021
Serving: 5.6ounces | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 40.8g | Protein: 4.4g | Fat: 2.3g