Red Velvet Cookies
Servings 36 cookies
- 1 1/4 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) box Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes
- 2 (25 gram) scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, add applesauce, Truvia, vanilla and eggs; mix until combined.
- Add Kodiak Cakes and protein powder; mix until fully incorporated. Mix in food coloring, then fold in white chocolate chips.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray. Drop dough, two inches apart, onto prepared baking sheet using a cookie scoop. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until set.
MFP: MFF Red Velvet Cookies February 2021
Serving: 1 cookie | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 15.4g | Protein: 5.2g | Fat: 3.2g