Slow Cooker Kalua Pork
Servings 15 people
- 6 pound bone-in pork butt roast
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon liquid smoke
- Optional ingredients: cooked rice, low-sodium teriyaki sauce, sliced banana peppers, diced bell peppers, diced onion, pineapple, diced tomato, diced cucumber not included in nutrition info
- Spray a 6-quart slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pierce roast all over with a fork and place in slow cooker. Mix together sea salt and liquid smoke and pour over and rub into roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours (no liquid needed!).
- After cooking, remove bone from roast and shred with two forks.
- Serve over rice and top with teriyaki sauce and vegetables, if desired (log other ingredients separately).
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Kalua Pork August 2021
Serving: 4.2g | Calories: 330kcal | Protein: 32g | Fat: 22.4g