Grilled Hawaiian Pork Skewers
Servings 6 people
- 3/4 cup Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki Sauce Less Sodium
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 pound fresh pineapple cut into bite- sized pieces
- In a small bowl, whisk together teriyaki sauce, water, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger paste, red pepper flakes, garlic and pineapple juice.
- Put tenderloin pieces in a gallon-sized resealable bag and pour marinade over the top. Seal and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Oil and preheat grill to medium-high heat. After marinating, thread pork and pineapple onto skewers.
- Grill skewers for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until pork is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Remove from grill and serve.
MFP: MFF Grilled Hawaiian Pork Skewers
Serving: 7.2ounces | Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 39.6g | Protein: 40.9g | Fat: 8.6g