Skillet Sesame Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons garlic minced
- 2 Tablespoons ginger paste
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth divided
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Sliced green onion for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook, breaking up, until cooked through. Drain excess liquid from the skillet, return to heat and season with salt.
- Add minced garlic and ginger paste and cook for an additional minute.
- Add brown sugar, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, chicken broth and cornstarch and mix until combined. Continue stirring over heat until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat and garnish with sesame seeds and green onion before serving, if desired.
MFP:MFF Skillet Sesame Chicken August 2021
Serving: 6.2ounces | Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 29.3g | Fat: 22.3g