Slow Cooker Garlic Balsamic Pork Loin
Servings 6 people
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 pound pork loin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, paprika and onion powder. Pat pork loin dry and rub spice mixture on the outside of the pork.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork to the skillet and sear each side for a few minutes until golden brown. Place pork in a slow cooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour chicken broth around the sides of the pork. Top pork with balsamic vinegar, minced garlic and Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-3 hours, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
- Remove pork from slow cooker, let rest for 5 minutes, then cut into slices before serving.
MFP: MFF Slow Cooker Garlic Balsamic Pork Loin February 2021
Serving: 5.6g | Calories: 300kcal | Carbohydrates: 5.2g | Protein: 46.3g | Fat: 10.4g