Skillet Beef & Broccoli
Servings 6 people
- Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds Beef Choice Angus London Broil thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon stir-in ginger paste or fresh grated ginger
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos could substitute with low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups low-sodium beef broth
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Add beef to skillet and cook until you reach desired doneness; remove from pan and set aside.
- Add minced garlic and ginger paste to the skillet and sauté for 1-2 minutes, or until garlic starts turning lightly golden brown.
- Add sesame oil, coconut aminos, brown sugar, honey and beef broth; stir until well combined. Add broccoli to the skillet.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together cornstarch and water and add to the skillet. Bring to a boil and let cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce has thickened.
- Add beef back to the skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes or until heated through and garnish with sesame seeds. Serve over rice, if desired (not included in nutrition information).
MFP: MFF Skillet Beef and Broccoli May 2021
Serving: 10.1ounces | Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 32.2g | Protein: 49.7g | Fat: 7.4g