Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts
Servings 6 people
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts trim off dry stems and remove loose leaves
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Cut Brussels sprouts in half through the stem and place in a large bowl or resealable gallon-sized bag. Pour olive oil over Brussels sprouts and toss to coat then spread in an even layer on prepared pan. Sprinkle salt on top.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar and honey. After Brussels sprouts are done cooking, remove from oven, pour balsamic mixture over the top, toss to coat and return to the oven and broil on high for 1-2 minutes.
MFP: MFF Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts November 2021
Serving: 3ounces | Calories: 115kcal | Carbohydrates: 14.3g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 5g