Pan Seared Flank Steak
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds flank steak
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, paprika, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and cumin. Rub seasoning on the outside of the flank steak.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook steak for 3-5 minutes on each side, until you reach desired doneness.
- Remove steak from heat, place on a cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices before serving.
MFP: MFF Pan Seared Flank Steak November 2021
Serving: 4.7ounces | Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.3g | Protein: 32.2g | Fat: 14.3g