Tres Leches Cake
Servings 12 people
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package Pillsbury Yellow Cake mix
- 2 scoops (50 grams) vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 7 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat free evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Lite
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, protein powder, yogurt, eggs and water and mix until smooth. Spread batter in an even layer in a 9x13-inch baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 28-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Remove cake from the oven and using a fork or skewer, poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk and low fat milk then pour over the top of the cake.
- Place cake in the fridge until cooled completely then top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate until serving then cut into 12 slices.
MFP: MFF Tres Leches Cake
Serving: 5.4ounces | Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 7g