Frozen Grasshopper Pie
Servings 8 people
- 1 (8 ounce) package 1⁄3 less fat cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (25 gram) scoops vanilla protein powder
- Green food coloring
- 1 (8 ounce) container Lite Cool Whip
- 12 Oreo Thins crushed
- 1 (9-inch) premade Oreo pie crust
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add Greek yogurt, vanilla extract and mint extract; mix until well combined. Mix in salt and protein powder. Gradually add food coloring until you reach desired color.
- Fold in Cool Whip and crushed Oreo Thins. Spread mixture into prepared pie crust.
- Cover and place in the freezer for 2 hours, or until set. Let thaw a few minutes at room temperature before cutting into slices and serving.
MFP: MFF Frozen Grasshopper Pie March 2021
Serving: 4.2ounces | Calories: 335kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.3g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 16.6g