Baked Green Bean Fries
Servings 6 people
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Whisk eggs in a shallow dish or bowl; set aside. Combine Panko, parmesan cheese, salt, pepper in another bowl; set aside. Place flour in a bowl; set aside.
- Trim and rinse green beans, then while slightly damp, dredge in flour, dip into egg and coat in Panko mixture and place on prepared baking sheet. Work in batches and repeat until all beans are coated.
- Spray the tops of the green bean fries with cooking spray and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until tender and golden brown.
MFP: MFF Baked Green Bean Fries
Calories: 214kcal | Carbohydrates: 28.5g | Protein: 10.9g | Fat: 6.3g