Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings 24 cookies
- 1 15 ounce can pure pumpkin purée
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons molasses
- 2 25 gram scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a mixing bowl, beat together pumpkin and Truvia Baking Blend until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and molasses until well combined. Add vanilla protein powder, salt, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice and flour and mix until combined. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Use a cookie scoop or roll dough into balls and place on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on the edges.
Serving size - 1/24 recipe - 1 cookie
MFP: MFF Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 21.1g | Protein: 4.6g | Fat: 4g