Dark Chocolate Brownies
Servings 9 people
- 1 Tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 (4 ounce) unsweetened chocolate baking bar coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 (10 gram) scoops Vital Proteins Unflavored Collagen Peptides
- 2 (25 gram) scoops chocolate protein powder
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tablespoon Enjoy Life Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large, microwave-safe mixing bowl melt butter and chocolate for 2 minutes (stirring every 30 seconds) until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract, Truvia, eggs and applesauce and mix until combined. Add collagen, protein powder and flour and mix until combined.
- Press batter into an 8×8-inch baking dish lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until set and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Serving size – 1/9 of recipe
MFP: MFF Dark Chocolate Brownies January 2020
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.3g | Protein: 9.7g | Fat: 7.2g