Greek Yogurt Egg Salad
Servings 1 person
- 2 hard boiled eggs peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 3 pickle chips diced
- 1/2 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 slices Thin Sliced Dave’s Killer Bread
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, yogurt, diced pickles, vinegar and mustard.
- Spread half of mixture on top of each slice of bread and top with dried dill.
MFP: MFF Greek Yogurt Egg Salad
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 36.1g | Protein: 20.7g | Fat: 12g