Egg White Muffin Cups
Servings 12 muffins
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic miced
- 3 cups liquid egg whites
- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, add olive oil and sauté onion and peppers until tender.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 additional minute; remove from heat.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and divide vegetables evenly between the muffin cups.
- Whisk together egg whites and eggs then pour into muffin cups until almost full.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Top each egg muffin with shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden brown on top.
Serving size - 1 muffin
MFP: MFF - Egg White Muffin Cups
Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.7g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 3.7g