Spicy Turkey Breakfast Sandwich
Servings 1 person
- 1 Bubba’s Sourdough English Muffin
- 1 Laughing Cow Creamy Spicy Pepper Jack Cheese Wedge
- 3 ounces deli sliced turkey
- 1 egg
- Toast muffin on a griddle or skillet over medium-high heat, cut side down, until golden brown.
- Spread cheese on the toasted side of each muffin half.
- Cook turkey on griddle until heated through; set aside.
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray and break the egg into prepared pan. Cover with a lid for 3-5 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Top bottom half of the muffin with turkey, egg and remaining muffin half.
Serving size – full recipe.
MFP: MFF Spicy Turkey Breakfast Sandwich Jan 2020
Calories: 332kcal | Carbohydrates: 30.9g | Protein: 30.3g | Fat: 8g