Crispy Egg White & Bacon Breakfast Burrito
Servings 1 Person
- 2 egg whites
- 2 slices Hormel Natural Choice Fully Cooked Uncured Bacon
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 Mission Carb Balance Flour Tortilla
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg whites and diced bacon.
- Pour eggs and bacon into a skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium heat and cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are cooked through.
- Top eggs with shredded cheese and remove from heat.
- Place eggs in a line down the center of the tortilla and roll up.
- Wipe out skillet and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place burrito seam side down in the skillet and cook until golden brown. Flip the burrito over and cook until golden brown on the other side.
Serving size – full recipe.
MFP: MFF – Crispy Egg White & Bacon Breakfast Burrito January 2020
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 20.2g | Fat: 9.4g