Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
Servings 6 people
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 12 Mission Carb Balance Soft Taco Flour Tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat.
- Add cut chicken to the skillet and season with salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder and paprika. Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until chicken is completely cooked through.
- Add peppers and onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Place 6 tortillas on a griddle over medium heat, divide chicken and vegetable mixture evenly between them and top each with 1⁄4 cup of cheese and another tortilla.
- Cook, flipping halfway through, until each side of the quesadilla is golden brown and cheese is melted.
MFP: MFF Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
Serving: 1 quesadilla | Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 46.3g | Protein: 48.9g | Fat: 16.8g