Bacon Cheddar Chicken
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. Neufchatel cheese softened to room temperature
- 1/4 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices Hormel Natural Choice Fully Cooked Bacon cooked and diced
- 1/2 cup green onion sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken in an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
- In a mixing bowl or stand mixer, beat Neufchatel cheese until smooth. Add yogurt and shredded cheese; mix until well combined.
- Spread cheese mixture on top of chicken. Top with bacon and green onion.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
MFP: MFF Bacon Cheddar Chicken February 2021
Serving: 6.8ounces | Calories: 334kcal | Carbohydrates: 1.3g | Protein: 39.9g | Fat: 18.8g