Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Servings 12 biscuits
- 2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2/3 cup low-fat 1% milk
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, combine Kodiak Cakes, cheese and garlic powder. Add milk and mix until well combined.
- With a spoon or cookie scoop, drop dough onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned on the edges.
- While the biscuits bake, whisk together melted butter, oregano and garlic salt. When biscuits are done baking, remove from oven and brush butter mixture on top.
MFP: MFF Cheddar Garlic Biscuits
Serving: 1 biscuit | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 10.9g | Protein: 7.5g | Fat: 4.3g