Balsamic Roasted Asparagus
Servings 6 people
- 2 pounds asparagus spears
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cut the white, tough ends off asparagus.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and spread asparagus in an even layer.
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, turning halfway through.
MFP: MFF Balsamic Asparagus December 2020
Serving: 2ounces | Calories: 74kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.7g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 4.7g