Baked Parmesan Corn Casserole
Servings 9 people
- 2 (14.75 ounce) cans cream style corn
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can sweet kernel corn drained
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13- inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cream style corn, drained corn, eggs, salt, pepper, garlic powder and sugar.
- Add Kodiak Cakes and parmesan cheese and mix until well combined. Spread corn mixture in an even layer in prepared pan and bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle bread crumbs on top and spray with cooking spray. Return to oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes (or broil for 2- 3), or until bread crumbs are golden brown.
MFP: MFF Parmesan Corn Casserole
Serving: 4.6ounces | Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 25.8g | Protein: 6.5g | Fat: 4.5g