Ranch Roasted Potatoes & Carrots
Servings 8 people
- 2 pounds baby red potatoes cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound carrots peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil sprayed with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Place cut potatoes and carrots in a large mixing bowl or resealable gallon- sized bag. Pour oil and ranch dressing mix over the top and toss to coat.
- Spread vegetables in an even layer on prepared pan and bake for 35 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and vegetables are tender.
MFP: MFF Ranch Roasted Potatoes and Carrots September 2021
Serving: 3.9ounces | Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 29.4g | Protein: 3.3g | Fat: 6.9g