Servings 6 servings
Bleu Cheese Dressing:
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup bleu cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon low-fat 1% milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce cut into six pieces
- 6 pieces Hormel Natural Choice Fully Cooked Bacon
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup green onion diced
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth; cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Prepare the lettuce by removing the outer leaves and rinsing remaining lettuce clean. Cut the head of lettuce in half then cut each half into thirds, cutting the end to remove the stem.
- Place each wedge on a serving platter or plate and pour 1.1 ounces of dressing over each lettuce wedge.
- Top each wedge with 1 piece bacon (diced), 4 teaspoons diced cherry tomatoes, 2 teaspoons diced red onion, 2 teaspoons diced green onion and serve.
1 serving: 5 ounces salad/toppings + 1.1 ounces dressing
MFP: MFF Wedge Salad September 2021
Serving: 5ounces | Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 4.9g | Protein: 6.8g | Fat: 5.3g