Baked Vegetable Egg Rolls
Servings 12 egg rolls
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon sesame oil
- 12 egg roll wrappers
- 1 tablespoon water for sealing
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, carrots, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Lay egg roll wrappers on a flat, clean surface and divide mixture evenly between egg roll wrappers (approx. 36 grams each).
- To make each egg roll, brush water on the edge of each egg roll wrapper. Fold two sides of the egg roll in, then fold the bottom up (creating an envelope). Roll the egg roll up and place seam-side down in prepared pan.
- Spray the tops of the egg rolls with nonstick cooking spray and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
Serving size: 1 roll
MFP: MFF Baked Vegetable Egg Rolls September 2021
Serving: 2ounces | Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 24.2g | Protein: 4.9g | Fat: 2.1g