Raspberry White Chocolate Protein Cookies
- 3/4 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups Buttermilk Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes mix
- 3 (25 gram) scoops whey vanilla protein powder
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 ounces Raspberries coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or stand mixer, cream together yogurt, Truvia, vanilla, salt, and eggs.
- Add Kodiak Cakes, protein powder, and pudding mix and mix until combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and raspberries.
- Drop dough onto prepared sheet using a 1.5 Tablespoon cookie scoop.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown on top.
MFP: MFF Raspberry White Chocolate Protein Cookies January 2021
Serving: 28grams | Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 11.2g | Protein: 5.4g | Fat: 1.7g