Protein Pumpkin Pie
- 1 (15 ounce) can pure pumpkin purée
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup Truvia Cane Sugar Blend
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple syrup
- 2 (10 gram) scoops unflavored collagen peptides
- 1 (25 gram) scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9-inch) pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all pie filling ingredients and pour into prepared crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until center of the pie is completely set.
- Let cool before serving.
MFP: MFF Protein Pumpkin Pie January 2021
Serving: 3.8ounces | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 23.2g | Protein: 8.7g | Fat: 7g